Every new year we get a chance to evaluate where we are and what are goals will be for the new year. Since our passion here at ScubaMike.net is Scuba Diving, we thought we would consider some goals for 2011. Please comment below to post your personal goals, we would love to hear from you!
- Scuba Dive Maui’s North Shore – Discover more of Maui’s north and east coasts
- Conduct more Technical Dives with Scuba Diving enthusiast that come to Maui and want to push their limits in Scuba Diving, like diving 200+ feet.
- More opportunities to teach first time scuba divers and share my passion for Sucba Diving with them in our introductory dives
- Discover more SCUBA diving location’s in West Maui – West Maui is one of my favorite places to dive because of it’s protection from the tradewinds and accessibility from shore, now I would like to find more places on the West Maui shoreline to share with my dive partners and clients
- Opportunity to help new clients get PADI Certified on Maui during there vacation
- More Night Dives! Oh how i love to scuba dive at night on Maui, what a thrill! Talk about connecting with nature.